Washing your vehicle in Calgary is extremely important, and doing it weekly will actually save you money in the long run!
When you don’t wash your car weekly you put your vehicles’ paint finish at risk because you are not removing surface contaminants before they have a chance to do serious damage.
However, it’s very important to make sure you’re washing your vehicle properly, so here are five tips on how to properly wash a vehicle:
1. Like we mentioned above, do it once a week! Whether your vehicle sits in the garage or takes a cross-country road trip, it’s important to make sure all pollutants and damaging particles are removed.
2. Use the right tools. You spend a lot of money on your vehicle (maybe it’s even your prize possession) so don’t skimp when it comes to the tools and techniques you use to wash it. (insert information on your wash sticks!).
3. Always wash it from the top to the bottom! This way you avoid recontaminating your vehicle with debris from different areas.
4. Dont forget some commonly neglected spots. Tires, wheels and fenders all need to be cleaned too. They are the places that can end up having nightmarish build up if they aren’t regularly cleaned.
5. Drying instructions are similar. Work from top to bottom and make sure you choose a designated towel for the wheels. This just keeps cross-contamination at bay!
Have any other great tips? Share them here!
See you at Servpro Car Wash (A Calgary Carwash) , located at 437 36 Ave. SE. (Just off Macleod Trail).